Learn More About the Benefits of NTF Membership
For over 75 years, NTF has maintained a proven track record of bringing valuable resources to our ever-growing membership of turkey farmers, processors and industry partners. NTF is proud to represent the turkey industry, and we hope you will join us!
The National Turkey Federation is doing more than ever before to provide unique benefits and individualized support to our members.
As an NTF member, you will help support the federation’s efforts to amplify the voice of the turkey industry while receiving exclusive access to potential customers, individualized support for your company, reduced registration rates for meetings and the latest news affecting the turkey industry and your business. Below are just some of the special benefits provided to NTF members:
Legislative & Regulatory
- NTF’s legislative and regulatory expertise, including advanced tracking of emerging industry issues;
- Dedicated efforts to increase access to foreign markets;
- Amplification of the turkey industry’s voice through TURPAC, our Political Action Committee;
- Assistance arranging congressional visits in Washington, D.C. or your home state;
- Activation of grassroots networks to support industry priorities.
Communications & Outreach
- Access to NTF’s crisis management and communications team;
- Targeted outreach programs to increase nationwide awareness of turkey products;
- Reliable source on breaking news and industry updates, including plenty of turkey content from NTF’s various member newsletters;
- Active social media presence promoting NTF members, turkey as a protein and the industry as a whole.
- Concierge support on issues specific to your company;
- Communication with government agencies, academia and industry on efforts to improve turkey health;
- Access to NTF’s product-sourcing program;
- Market research data;
- Learning opportunities with dynamic guest speakers and industry experts;
- Maintenance of an extensive archive of turkey recipes and cooking tips.
For more information about NTF or the benefits of becoming a member, please contact the Member Services Department.