1 c sour cream
4 oz Chevre (soft goat cheese) OR substitute softened cream cheese
1/2 lb CRACKED PEPPER TURKEY BREAST, sliced thin and minced
1/4 c minced green onion
2 tbsp minced fresh basil
1/4 c minced oil-packed sun dried tomatoes, drained
16 Small Yukon Gold potatoes OR red potatoes, washed
1 tsp kosher salt
1 tsp cracked black pepper
2 tbsp Italian herb blend
1 tsp garlic powder
1/4 c canola oil
CHEVRE TURKEY DIP
1. In a medium bowl, combine sour cream and Chevre until smooth. Add the minced cracked pepper turkey breast, green onion, basil and sun dried tomato and blend well.
2. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
YUKON GOLD CHIPS
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Thinly slice the potatoes using a mandoline, planer slicer or vegetable peeler. Place slices in a large bowl of water until all potatoes are sliced.
2. Mix the salt, pepper, Italian herbs and garlic powder together.
3. Drain the potatoes and pat dry with paper towels. Arrange the potato slices in a single layer on generously oiled baking pans (with 1-inch rims) and sprinkle with the seasoned salt mixture.
4. Bake for 5 minutes, remove from oven and turn chips over. Continue baking another 5-7 minutes, until chips are evenly browned and crisp. Allow chips to cool on a paper towel lined plate.
5. Serve the chips with the Chevre Turkey dip.