3 lbs FULLY COOKED BONELESS SKINLESS TURKEY BREAST
3-1/2 lbs iceberg lettuce, cleaned, chilled and torn into pieces
1-1/2 lbs Bibb lettuce, cleaned, chilled and torn into pieces
2-3/4 lbs red tart apples, unpeeled & cored, cut into 1/2-inch dice
2 tbsp orange juice
6 lbs cantaloupe, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch dice
2 lbs seedless red grapes
48 oz jellied cranberry sauce
12 oz cranberry juice cocktail
12 Large kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
1. Cut cooked turkey into 2-inch julienne strips.
2. Combine lettuces in a chilled large container.
3. In a separate bowl, combine apples and orange juice, mixing thoroughly to coat apples with juice. Add cantaloupe and grapes. Fold in julienned turkey strips.
4. To make Cranberry Salad Dressing, combine cranberry sauce and cocktail juice. Blend until smooth. Cover and refrigerate until service.
5. Place 8 ounces lettuce on each 6 to 8 inch plate. Arrange 12 ounces fruit mixture atop lettuce. Garnish with 4 to 5 kiwi slices. Serve each portion with 2 ounces cranberry dressing.
Total Calories 317
Total Fat 3 g
% Daily Total Fat 9
Cholesterol 39 g
Sodium 77 mg
Total Carbohydrates 57 g
Protein 20 g