Non-stick cooking spray
1 c chopped onion
3 c diced red potato
1 lb fresh baby carrots
1 10-3/4 oz Can condensed cream of celery soup
1/2 c cold water
1 tsp poultry seasoning
1/4 tsp salt
3 lbs BONELESS TURKEY BREAST ROAST, thawed if frozen
1 tbsp no-salt seasoning blend
1/4 c instant mashed potato flakes
Fresh parsley leaves, chopped fine
1. Coat a 5-quart slow cooker with no-stick cooking spray.
2. Place onion, potato and carrots in slow cooker turned onto LOW setting. Stir together soup, water, poultry seasoning and salt. Pour over vegetables.
3. Pat turkey breast roast dry with clean paper towels. Lift string netting and shift position on roast for easier removal after cooking. Sprinkle seasoning blend over roast and place roast on vegetables.
4. Cover; cook on LOW setting for 6 to 8 hours or until the internal temperature registers 170 degrees F.
5. Remove roast from slow cooker. Let stand 10 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, stir potato flakes and parsley into vegetables. Let stand 5 minutes.
7. Remove string netting and cut roast into slices. Serve turkey with vegetables.
375 Total Calories
7 g Total Fat
2 g Saturated Fat
93 g Cholesterol
1319 mg Sodium
33 g Total Carbohydrates
46 g Protein