1 8-oz tube refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
4 (2-oz) Slices OVEN ROASTED TURKEY
4 oz Monterey Jack cheese, grated
4 oz canned mushroom slices, well drained
2 tsp fresh tarragon leaves
1 Large egg, beaten
1/2 c dry plain bread crumbs
1 c TURKEY GRAVY, heated to boiling stage
1. Separate crescent roll dough into 4 rectangles. Firmly press perforations to seal. Press each to form 6x5-inch rectangle.
2. Top each rectangle to within 1/2 inch of edge with 1 slice turkey, 1 ounce grated cheese, 2 tablespoons sliced mushrooms and 1/2 teaspoon fresh tarragon.
3. Fold dough in half, forming a square; pinch edges to firmly seal. Dip each calzone in beaten egg, then coat with bread crumbs.
4. Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Place calzones on prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake in a preheated 375 degree F oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until crust is a deep golden brown.
6. Top calzones with hot turkey gravy, if desired.