1 lb TURKEY CUTLETS, cut into 1/2-inch strips
1 tbsp dry white wine
2 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce, DIVIDED
1 c reduced-sodium chicken bouillon
1 tbsp cornstarch
3 tbsp vegetable oil, DIVIDED
6 tbsp slivered almonds, DIVIDED
1/3 c green onions, thinly sliced
2 Cloves garlic, minced
1 lb fresh broccoli, cut into 1-inch pieces
1/2 lb fresh button mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
1. In a medium bowl, combine turkey, wine and 1 tablespoon soy sauce. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl, combine bouillon, remaining soy sauce and cornstarch. Set aside.
3. In a wok or large skillet, over medium-high heat, heat 2 tablespoons oil and stir-fry almonds, stirring to coat in oil. Add turkey and stir-fry until turkey loses the pink color and almonds are lightly browned. Remove from pan.
4. Add remaining oil and stir-fry onions, garlic and broccoli until vegetables are tender-crisp.
5. Add mushrooms and stir-fry for an additional minute.
6. Fold in reserved turkey and almonds. Add bouillon mixture and cook and stir until thickened.
Total Calories 246
Total Fat 13 g
Cholesterol 47 g
Sodium 286 mg
Total Carbohydrates 10 g
Protein 23 g