1 c flour
1 tbsp poultry seasoning
2 tsp dried basil leaves
1 tsp ground white pepper
6 lbs TURKEY CUTLETS, lbed to an even thickness
1-1/2 lbs fresh carrots, peeled & cut on the diagonal into 1/8-inch slices
1-1/2 lbs green bell peppers, cut into 1/2-inch julienne strips
1/2 lb sweet onions, peeled & cut into 1/4-inch slices
3 tbsp vegetable or canola oil
2 tbsp cornstarch
2 c TURKEY BROTH
As needed hot cooked rice
1. Combine flour, poultry seasoning, basil and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
2. Cut turkey into julienne strips (4-½ x ½-inch). Dredge in flour mixture.
3. Coat tilting skillet with vegetable cooking spray. Over medium heat (300 degrees F), sauté turkey 5 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from skillet and set aside.
4. Heat oil in tilting skillet and sauté carrots and green peppers for 2 minutes. Add onions and sauté another 2 minutes. Reduce heat.
5. Blend cornstarch into turkey broth. Blend into hot vegetables, stirring constantly and mix until smooth.
6. Return turkey to skillet and continue cooking 3-4 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
7. Serve over hot cooked rice.
Total Calories 245
Total Fat 6 g
% Daily Total Fat 22
Cholesterol 80 g
Sodium 198 mg
Total Carbohydrates 9 g
Protein 35 g