1/4 c oil
1-1/3 c sliced celery
1-1/3 c sliced carrots
1-1/3 c diced onions
1 #10 can crushed tomatoes
1-1/2 qt potatoes, peeled and cut in 3/4-inch cubes
4 lbs fresh cabbage, coarsely shredded
3 qt TURKEY STOCK, heated
1-1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
1 tsp garlic powder
1-1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
3 lbs FULLY COOKED PULLED TURKEY, cubed
1. Heat oil in a heavy 2-gallon stock pot and sauté vegetables until onions are translucent.
2. Add tomatoes to mixture and stir well.
3. Stir in potatoes and cabbage. Stir in turkey broth and seasonings.
4. Add turkey to vegetables and cook 40 minutes over LOW heat until potatoes are tender.
5. Portion 3/4 cup per serving.
Total Calories 127
Total Fat 6 g
% Daily Total Fat 43
Cholesterol 26 g
Sodium 137 mg
Total Carbohydrates 8 g
Protein 13 g